Monday, July 19, 2010
Hi guys, let's go a bit highly technical by nature...in short -a bit advance in the field of Science and Technology...simply by using the net...go...go...go!
1. What is the most toxic organism on earth?
2. Who was the first scientist to use the term cell?
3. What do people breath in from plants?
4. What are gram positive bacilli?
5. How do viruses reproduce?
6. What is protein synthesis?
7. How is mutation important to survival of species?
8. What is the difference between adsorption and absorption?
9. What cell structure controls all of a cell activities?
10. What are the basic characteristics of an amoeba?
That' all for this moment...'til next time...gudluck!