Wednesday, December 01, 2010
BSM 8 - Cell Biology
This is now your 1st online assignment...
:-)These questions are not intended to test your knowledge, but rather to stimulate your curiosity and to help you to understand some questions you might asked before....
1. How many cells do we have?
2. Do all cells look the same?
3. What does a cell do?
4. Do cells talk or communicate with each other?
5. What are essential components in a cell?
6. How does one cell divide into two cells?
7. Does a cell always have two daughter cells (possible to have only, or to have more)?
8. How does a cell know when to divide?
9. What controls cell division?
10. How do cellular components interact with each other?
Take time to search for your scholarly discussions...Gudluck!