2) Why do some children look more like their mothers and others look more like their fathers?
3) How is the similarity between children and parents controlled?
4) What controls an organism's development?
5) How does a cell divide into two cells?
6) How does an embryo develop into an organism?
8) When, where and how are genes expressed?
9) How many genes do we have?
10) Do all organisms have the same number of genes?
11) Is the number of genes proportional to the size of the organism?
12) Do all genes get expressed?
13) What is the relationship between gene and the appearance of an organism (genotype vs phenotype)?
14) What do genes do in an organism's development?
15) How are genes regulated?