Monday, August 22, 2005

am i a STRANGER?

A stranger will always be a stranger unless one reached out for the other. I am glad I decided to make that move to get to know this person for I believe that by doing such, I am building a connection to someone who deserves to have friends. It could be luck that this person approved my request to be his friend even if we don't even know each other personally. Relying on mere profiles, it really takes trust to open such door and let somebody in. I made the right choice when I knocked! Thanxfor letting me in! Words of appreciation will never be enough. Let time prove that even in the world of information super highway, a real friendship can exist. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.Take care and GOD Bless! Life is Beautiful...

No comments: